SATE (Service for Foreign Tourist Assistance Office) New schedule 09.00 - 21.00 H
Download the brochure about the security travel tips prepared by the Service for Foreign Tourist Assistance Office here: SECURITY TRAVEL TIPS
The Foreign Tourist Assistance Services (SATE) is a police department whose role is to offer foreign tourists, visiting the city, personalized assistance after having suffered a criminal offence or any other similar incident. Assistance is given by National Police Service and personnel from the Tourist Board. The tourist is given assistance reporting the crime and other miscellaneous administrative formalities.
- • Assistance reporting a crime
- • Certify the passport for foreigners.
- • Cancelling credit cards and other official documents
- • Getting in touch with embassies and consulates
- • Getting in touch with family members/locating them
- • Assistance reporting lost objects
- • Psychological assistance when necessary
- • Tourist information
Timetable: From the 1st of october until the 30th of April from Monday to Friday, 09h to 15h.
- Address: Avda. Derramador, esquina C/ Gerona, frente al Hotel Flash, 03501 Benidorm
- View a video of different tips for a safe holiday
- Download the brochure with safety tips and useful telephone numbers.
- Remember the rules and obligations within Spanish territory.
- Address: 6, Grecia street
- Telephone: 96 680 77 66 / 092 / 900 100 012
- Address: 36, Apolo XI street
- Telephone: 96 683 19 30 / 091 / 902 247 364 DNI / 902 102 112 Denuncias
- Address: 2, Capitán Cortés street
- Telephone: 96 585 40 30 / 585 03 30
- Address: Comunidad Europea Ave
- Telephone: 96 585 44 75 / 112